Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I ALMOST MADE ALL MY ARTISTS ANGRY AND MADE THEM REDO ALL THEIR WORK FOR POC

So yesterday we finally figured out why our character was turned around. Ben, our character artist had the character facing the other direction which I had already corrected by adjusting the camera's view matrix. Today I was going to tell the artists that all their work was for nothing and Ben would have to redo the rig and the others would have to redo all the animations for the character. Happily though, we didn't have to do that because Ben figured out how to turn the character around. A huge stress relief for me.

Another thing that happen today was proof of concept. We did fairly good and I know from here on out we need to change the pace of the development cycle. We need to turn it up and develop efficient from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment