Wednesday, April 14, 2010

long days

Man, I am so fucking tired. The last two days have been really long work days and its not going to end. We got our milestone acceptance today so we are know what we need to do for this sprint to our milestone. I downloaded and installed visual studio 2010, I think I am going to try having a separate 2010 solution and vcproj. I am planning on editing code in 2010 and building the binary in 2008 so we can keep our executable on visual c++ 9. So far visual studio 2010 looks really nice with the layout but its pretty much the samething. Justin Bieber in our group got really annoyed cause he thinks I don't do anything. On a good note, Ben started working on the main character and animated it quickly for me to test. The first try, he exported his character using an efficient memory method by exporting channels instead of all the keyframes with every joint. My importer crashed and I let him know to export all keyframes, even joints that don't move during a keyframe. A sigh of relief finally came over when it worked. So now on my plate, I have static objects and terrain exporting.

1 comment:

  1. how dare you call me by that name, i challenge you to a duel.

    ReplyDelete